Welcome to Dunguaire House B&B.
Situated one mile outside the picturesque village of Kinvara on the main Galway road, Dunguaire house is set on a hill top with views of the Burren mountains.
A leisurely two minute stroll and you will have wonderful views of Galway Bay. A further five minutes will get you to the 16th century Dunguaire Castle, open to the public from April to October and holds medieval banquets twice nightly subject to demand.
Continue your walk along by the sea into the charming village of Kinvara with many pubs and restaurants, you'll be spoilt for choice.
Dunguaire House is an ideal base for touring the Burren, Connemara, Galway City and the Aran Islands.
Dunguaire House facilities include:
- Free secure private off road parking
- Free wifi in guest bedrooms and dining room
- Double / twin / family en suites available
- Tea / Coffee facilities in all rooms
- Hairdryer in all rooms
- Clock radio in all rooms
- Television in all rooms
- Iron / ironing board on request
- All bedrooms ground floor level
- Central heating
- Non smoking house
- Cot available
- Swing, slide & see saw for children
- We can arrange your bicycle hire, medieval banquet & your day trips to the Burren or Cliffs of Moher